Monday, October 25, 2010

Beyond the Homestretch

I saw this book for sale in a catalog I get with gift items for horse lovers; and I went on Amazon and bought it.

Beyond The Homestretch - What I've Learned from Saving Racehorses, by Lynn Reardon



Well, I got it in the mail today, and am a couple of chapters into it.....

And let me tell you, I am LOVING it.

And I promise, I will get back to the story about "Secret Time" (aka Montana) very soon......

I have been extremely busy opening a shop in an antique store....

Anyway, please do check out this book. Anyone who loves their OTTB should, I think.

See Y'all later on!

1 comment:

  1. 3 day eventing was my calling. I loved it. My last horse broke his cannon bone in 4 different places during the night-we're not sure how he did it. And that was the last horse I had. I haven't had the emotional fortitude to get another one until recently-even being around horses or watching them on TV made me tear up.

    My last horse was an OTTB...a beautiful 17.3 hand dapple grey guy named JD. He was my BFF and I miss him dearly.

    ReplyDelete