Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Moving On

Convicted by my husband's "lecture" to me about the other horses, and knowing how right he was, I resolved to do better.

I called my sister and we decided to do a big Barn Spring Cleaning on Friday morning. It was drizzly, but warm, and we attacked my mess head on.

Photobucket
Naomi wonders how my feed room got into this mess in the firs place...."what the"....?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tack room was just as bad...... I have just been dumping stuff in piles everywhere. Bad, bad, bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My English saddles on their floor rack are hidden behind those bridles somewhere....

Photobucket
Air compressor tack rack in the middle of the floor - has to go.

Photobucket
And, we're keeping things like this old broken curb chain why? Toss it....

Photobucket
The dressage test Major did in the eventing clinic, still on the bulletin board.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, yes, this is my butt. And I am ok with this.

Photobucket
While Naomi and I were cleaning the barn, Kevin and Daniel fixed fences and gate posts.

Photobucket
Halley and Millie look on.....

Photobucket
Done! All clean!

Photobucket
Wow - I can see my things in there now.

Photobucket
Still not great in the feed room; but better. I think I need some shelves on that back wall, and I'll be all set. I think I know someone who could help me out with that.....

Photobucket
Even Jett gets some attention to his appearance. A little clip about the face...

Photobucket
Major's stall................

No comments:

Post a Comment